- Your skin may feel warm and tingling or sting like sunburn for one to three hours after the treatment; rarely, this may persist for several days. A cool cloth will help reduce this sensation as well as the redness and or swelling that may be present.
- Avoid direct unprotected sun exposure, including tanning beds for two weeks after your treatment and use an SPF 30 sunblock.
- Avoid overheating such as intense workouts, hot showers, hot tubs, etc. for 24 hours following your treatment.
- Only use cleanser this evening and resume your usual skincare regimen tomorrow (including tretinoin). If you are on effective Vitamin C product, you may use this as well tonight after cleansing.
- Depending on the aggressiveness of your treatment, you may see tiny pinpoint red ‘dots’. This is normal and will resolve within several days and may be covered with make-up. You may also experience some light flaking.
- Best results are seen with multiple visits, done in a series. You may notice some immediate effects after just one treatment but typically several are necessary. Results will vary and are more apparent when combined with a skincare product regimen and other treatments like BOTOX®, dermal fillers, and laser facials.
- Treatments are typically spaced 3-4 weeks apart for 6 to 8 treatments. Maintenance treatments should be done two to three times per year.
- If you are concerned about a reaction of some kind or experience any symptoms beyond those anticipated, please call the office at 2013404809.
Stay tuned to the latest updates in development and sign up for our newsletter.