Laser Hair Removal
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Laser Treatment for Hair Removal is a clinical process that takes place through a concentrated laser beam that removes unwanted hair. During this procedure, a laser gets emitted which is absorbed by a pigment named melanin present in the hair. This light energy then converts to heat and damages the hair follicles which are the site of hair production. This is how future hair growth is inhibited or delayed.
Laser hair removal machines emit a concentrated beam of light. The pigment in the hair absorbs the intense heat of that light; that, in turn, damages the follicle. At any time there is about eight to fifteen percent of the hair in a mature state, hence a series of treatments are required to get rid of 95-98% of the hair. For most people, this number lies between six to twelve treatments.
This technique for hair removal effectively delays hair growth for a long time and usually results in permanent hair removal after multiple sessions. Laser hair removal is known to be most effective for those who have light skin and dark hair but can be successfully used on all skin types. Maintenance sessions are also necessary to ensure the best results.
Enjoy healthy & hair-free skin!
Do not let waxing stop you from doing the things you love. With only 6-8 sessions, you can now get rid of undesirable hair. We use the latest technology to perform skin-friendly cosmetic procedures for laser hair removal. We guarantee the best results and work systematically by weakening the hair follicles and achieve an effective, definitive, painless, and side-effects free laser hair removal to give out long-lasting results.
Forever Med Spa offers superior laser hair removal services for unwanted body hair on the legs, upper lip, underarms, chin, or bikini line. Both skin type and hair color determine the success of this procedure. For treatment, Dr. Keswani considers the full selection of laser options and specific settings based on skin type. We perform permanent hair removal in many different areas including lips, face, neck, chest, arms, legs, bikini, and Brazilian. Not just this, our Laser Hair Removal Cost is affordable and we are known as the best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in New Jersey.
What to Expect at a premier hair removal med spa?
Before arriving for a permanent hair removal treatment, the patient should shave the area about a day prior. They should also remove all makeup, lotions before the treatment. To ensure our patients the utmost care and comfort, we use continuous cool air during the active laser process and after as needed. We can also apply chilled rollers directly to the skin. For sensitive patients, we make use of a topical numbing cream to minimize the pain.
With our laser hair removal treatments, there is generally no downtime. For small areas of the skin, patients can have this procedure done during lunch breaks.
Immediately after the procedure, there may be some swelling, redness around the hair follicles. Some people may have some itching as well post-procedure; these are normal reactions to expect. Sometimes a few days following, patients will see burnt dead hair coming out of the follicles.
Laser treatment does not work on blond, unpigmented hair since the laser heat targets color. This is the same reason people with tan must wait until the effect of sunlight or artificial tanning goes away; otherwise, the laser will target color in the skin rather than the hair. Laser hair removal on tanned individuals also creates a high risk of burn.
Forever MedSpa offers premium Laser Hair Removal at Low price along with Acne scar Treatment so that you can uncover your dormant beauty and feel more confident.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Comfort: The convenience of not worrying about frequent wax or hair removal is an incredible benefit, it saves time, pain, and money.
- Safe and fast: Laser hair removal treatment has no risk provided you follow all the appropriate indications of the therapists and it can be done in any part of the body.
- Notice results from the first session: Laser hair removal can indeed take up to 12 sessions, however, the results become visible right from the first session.
- Freedom and hygiene: Those people who are highly particular about their hygiene or are into sports-related activities often resort to laser hair removal. Thanks to this technique that tons of people can do the exercises with exceptional comfort, hygiene, and freedom and facilitate the practice of any sport. Also, a hair-free skin provides better hygiene, aesthetic value, and saves time and from the mess of inconvenient traditional hair removal procedures.
- Aesthetic appeal: You can get rid of hair from areas such as the back, the legs, the armpits, the sideburns, and the mustache with laser hair removal and increase your lost self-esteem. A shiny, smooth, and soft skin will make you feel more comfortable with your personality without having to worry too much about its appearance and looking for uneasy methods to tackle the problem.
Are There Any Risks or Side Effects?
Following treatment, you may experience minor discomfort, swelling, and redness. There is also a chance that this technique will temporarily lighten or darken the skin around the treated area. Fortunately, changes in the skin like crusting, blistering, and scarring rarely occur. Sometimes, patients notice slight bumpiness at the site where the hair resided but that only lasts for one to two days. We treat our clients as per the latest evaluation standards and aim to offer them a personalized treatment to maximize their satisfaction and effectiveness of the treatment. All of our technology is certified by the FDA, which endorses compliance with the required quality standards. So are you still wondering where is best laser hair removal near me? Then Forever MedSpa & Wellness Center is waiting for you!