BodySculp is a nonsurgical body-contouring treatment that uses diode-laser energy to permanently destroy stubborn fat cells. The treatment is popular for reducing unwanted fat —especially among people who want to avoid a more invasive liposuction procedure..
FDA CLEARED INDICATION
• The BodySculp Laser lipolysis system is intended for non-invasive lipolysis of the flank and abdomen to achieve disruption of adipocyte cells intended for non-invasive aesthetic use to achieve a desired aesthetic affect. This treatment is intended for individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less
• (BodySculp candidates should be no more than 30 pounds over their ideal weight).
Muscle confusion is required to increase muscle mass and to keep your muscles growing. BodyTone uses a series of proprietary waveform patterns to dramatically change the size, shape, and tone of your muscles.
The BodyTone twists, flexes, and contracts specific muscle groups to simulate a heavy workout. It generates approximately 20,000 muscles contractions within 30 minutes. BodyTone results will yield a stronger, tighter core and well-defined muscles in the treated area. In most cases the BodyTone can create up to 30% increase in muscle development.
Benefits of the BodyTone include:
• Customized treatments to meet your patient’s goals.
• Treat multiple areas in one setting
• In each treatment, muscles are stimulated using multiple waveforms to create muscle confusion and achieve muscle growth.
• Hyper-contracts muscles that that exceeds what you can be done at a fitness center.
• Defines, strengthens, tightens, and tones specific muscle groups.
• Helps muscle growth and builds muscle mass.
• Can be used on multiple areas of the body (abdomen, buttocks, thighs and biceps)
• No Downtime
• Fast procedure – 30-minute treatments.
• FDA approved.
How many treatments?
We recommend that patients sign up for 6-treatments (2 treatments per week for 3 weeks).Maintenance treatments are recommended for continued muscle strength and definition.
When will I see results?
Results are generally visible approximately 6-10 weeks after the last treatment (results will vary from patient to patient).
What should I expect during the treatment?
As the treatment begins, patients feel their muscles contraction sensation the procedure is not painful but is intense.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Most patients notice minimal soreness in the muscle group that was treated. This normally subsides within 72 hours.
Is there any downtime?
No, the BodyTone treatment is non-invasive, and there is no downtime. Patients can resume normal activities immediately after the treatment