A facial is a multi-step, multi-purpose skin treatment including steam, face masks, exfoliation, cleansing, a face massage and a variety of creams and lotions.
A good daily skin care routine is essential for maintaining healthy and fresh-looking skin. Professional facials are most beneficial if you follow the suggested regime. Also, a minimum of at least one facial a month will show the best results depending on skin condition.
Facials have some amazing benefits for your skin:
- Deep Cleansing
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Improved Skin Regime
- Treating Specific Skin Issues
How Often Do You Need Facials?
It depends on several factors such as:
- Your Skin Type: If you have oily skin that’s prone to acne and breakouts, you need a facial treatment once in every two weeks (until the issues have calmed down). And in case you have combination, dry, or normal skin, once every month is fine.
- The Condition Of Your Skin: Do you have blackheads or dull skin? Or acne and hyperpigmentation? The frequency of your facial treatments depends on the problem you have.
- Skin Care Goals: If you want beautiful and younger looking skin for a lifetime, you should start early. Follow the facial routine religiously as suggested by the esthetician. If you are someone who is concerned about the appearance of your skin, you should take facial routines seriously.
- Your Budget: Your budget affects your skincare routine. Many facial treatments will cost you a bomb. If you have a tight budget, try getting a facial done once every two months.